Jenifer M - Job 5:9 - Feb 7th

Father in heaven, you are the author and finisher of our faith, how cool that Jenifer and her husband chose a scripture from the book of Job for their wedding. I love this book, personally, because it really shows us who you are in power. I ask to lift Jenifer up to you in prayer, please be with her and fill her with your spirit. Give her the wisdom she needs to fulfill your purpose and will upon her life, protect her, and keep her safe. Show her life from your perspective, In Yeshua's name I ask and pray amen.


1 comment:

  1. comment to me from facebook
    Thank you Kelly for posting this and a BIG Thank You for your prayer for me today! Somehow, let’s say “Our Heavenly Father” knew and sent thru you that prayer was perfect for me today! May God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete