Kellie - Philippians 4:12 - Feb 14th

Philippians 4:12 - I know how to get along and live humbly in difficult times, and I also know how to enjoy abundance and live in prosperity. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of facing life, whether well-fed or going hungry, whether having an abundance or being in need.

Father I lift up Kellie to you today, what a beautiful verse she has chosen that I pray everyone could understand with wisdom. Keep the Joy in her heart and the smile upon her face no matter what life brings to her. I ask you Father to keep your hands of protection around her and her family. Give them guidance and grace as they move thru life, and anoint Kellie's steps daily as she follows you, in Jesus name I ask amen.


Follow my blogs here >>> https://www.bloglovin.com/@blueprint4god/following

No comments:

Post a Comment