Linda F - Isaiah 40:31 - Feb 11th 2021

 

Father in heaven, I ask to come before your throne of grace today and lift up my sister in Christ Linda Fox to you, I ask you to keep on giving to her your wings like the Eagles, that she will always walk and never faint, and she will soar higher towards her calling and her life purpose in you. You will help her daily to mount up with the wings like an Eagle so she will have the strength to press on daily towards the goal and that is your perfect will be completed in and thru her precious life, I ask this in the Name above all others Christ Jesus with the power of the Holy Spirit, amen.


1 comment:

  1. Linda Fox wrote to me on facebook and said
    "Thank you so much Kelly! You have no idea how you have touched my heart. You are a blessing to all of us, and your crowns will be many! Love and hugs!! ❤"

    ReplyDelete