Tracy S - Matthew 11:28 - Feb 3rd 2021

Father in heaven, I ask to come before you and lift up my friend and sister in Christ Tracy to you, I ask that your perfect will be completed in and thru her life and that you protect her and keep her safe from all harm. Give her the rest she needs, like this scripture verse states, and fill her full with your loving-kindness, grace, and joy to overflowing with your wisdom and let her be your mouthpiece to all that she meets, in Jesus name I ask and pray, amen. 

“Quietly” is a gentle call to break away from the daily noise. It’s a call to slow down and give peace it's due, a call to steal away to a place where God speaks to us and we hear Him. It’s in this place that we find peace beyond measure, and strength that endures as we take time to listen, wait and wonder… quietly. 

The Story Behind “Quietly” I’ve always enjoyed sitting down at the piano to play. It’s a creative outlet and really an opportunity to worship without words. Unless I’m working on a specific song, never will I play the same thing twice; the melodies and songs are unique each time. I began recording these one-offs a couple years ago and I’m excited to share some with you in this first Volume. I pray the music provides an atmosphere of peace, a haven for you to experience God’s gentle, reassuring presence. - Jay Stocker

Scripture Lullabies ~ https://scripture-lullabies.com/

 

 Follow me on Bloglovin ~ https://www.bloglovin.com/@blueprint4god

No comments:

Post a Comment