Ada K.D. - James 4:7 - March 1st

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God; resist the devil, and he will flee from thee. 

I need all the prayers I can get I have a cerebral aneurysm and I have double vision have found I have multiple problems from birth that are causing me serious problems, thank you for your prayer ministry

oh. I will be in prayer for you Ada, not just tomorrow, but I will start right now, as God has taught me to never wait to pray when someone needs it.

Dearest Father who is in Heaven, you know and see all that Ada is sharing here, and I know you can do anything. Father, I ask that you would restore Ada's health to her if it is your will upon her Life, and if she is to learn something from it that you will use to help others, please give to her the wisdom and the peace to carry on, Father you can heal in 1 second, I have the faith for Ada and will stand in the gap for her complete healing in Jesus name, I ask for the power of your Holy Spirit to be wrapped around her taking her from where she currently is and into a Kingdom Mindset where everything is possible amen.  ❤ Feb 28th prayer

March 1st prayer 

Father, I ask to come boldly before your throne of mercy and grace and ask for Ada's cerebral aneurysm and double vision to be gone in Jesus' name, by His stripes we are healed. I ask for your promises and favor to be upon Ada's life. I believe without a doubt that she can be healed with one touch of your Spirit, I ask you to touch her in a way that she has never been touched by you before, show her that you are close enough to kiss her cheek, teach her about your kindness and the love you have for her. Let her see the devil for the real liar that he is. Help her to look him in the eye and take back everything he stole from her. Give her wisdom and favor to step into your light and be washed clean from all infirmities, Father thank you so much for your grace, thank you for hearing our prayers and sending the healing to Ada, amen.

Follow all my blogs here on bloglovin www.bloglovin.com/@blueprint4god/collections


No comments:

Post a Comment