Feb. 18th Prayer for Suffering

I asked God what was the biggest need in the world today, that I could pray for, and immediately I heard the word suffering. Then I saw Jesus' hair and his face was the world and I saw a crown of thorns. God said that Jesus suffered for the sins of the world, did he do it in vain? Because he came to show people how to live and walk in love. He came so we could live under grace with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

So today, I pray and lift up all of you who are suffering. Suffering to me is when we do not release our lives over to the Holy Spirit and stay in control of life in our own way from our own perspective. Suffering did happen a long time ago, but Jesus came to free us from all the things that Satan stole from us. Our Father in heaven is all goodness and all love. Until we embrace that we will suffer.

Father, I come to you asking for your Holy Spirit to be poured out upon all those who are suffering today. Let them feel your grace and your love that covers all sin. Help them to not only see but understand what grace really is and what real love really is. I pray for every nation, tribe, and tongue today in the Name above all others, the one that we call the Christ, Yeshua our Messiah, amen.

Follow my blogs here >>> https://www.bloglovin.com/@blueprint4god/following


No comments:

Post a Comment